- I went to a Greek Festival in town with Mr. P. and ate lots of yummo food. But they ran out of Baklava. I was so bummed!
- My cell phone was submerged in a cup of water for a few seconds. I thought it might make it but it’s been acting up. Those razors are pretty sturdy though. And rats! I have to wait til December for an upgrade.
- I leave on Friday for a Girl’s Weekend in Hilton Head with a few of my bestest. Be prepared for some fun silly pics to be posted next week.
- I rearranged my new office at work. It looked so bland and boring. So I went pilfering through the office stash and found some cute Charleston prints. I used to live in Charleston for a few years back in college, and so that’s perfect! Score.
- The other day my gas light was on, and I went out during lunch to look for gas. Station 1: No gas. Station 2: No gas. Station 3: A few pumps working, lines were crazy. Moral of the story: Start looking for gas before your gas light comes on!
- I woke up with a sore throat this morning and now I’m eating Coldeez like they are going out of style.
- I went to kickboxing last night and we had a sub teacher. She’s pretty entertaining, and at one point she played MC Hammer “Can’t touch this.” Which is where my friend A broke out into the running man. Yep, you know the one. I almost peed myself. There is never a dull moment in kickboxing class!
- My new co-workers are awesome! They are a riot and even got into helping me with my office decorating. Several of the girls are going out country line dancing soon, and they invited me to go with them. That made me feel good – and it should be hilarious!
- Mr. P. and I had a fabulous weekend together. We went to the festival together, shared some dessert at a favorite spot, he cooked for me again (I'm getting spoiled!) and we just drove around town. He showed me where his grandmother lives…he takes good care of her. At one point, he reached over to kiss me, and told me that I make him very happy.
- He makes me happy too.. :) (This gag-me-with-a-spoon moment is brought to you by Mr. P)
PS Remember the night I went out to the Greek restaurant and had all those shots and there were belly dancers? Here's a pic from that night...
Here's to good girlfriends...Opa!