Rough Recipe: (From Kath Eats)
- Preheat oven to about 375*
- Use about 1 salad spinner’s worth of kale (which was a stuffed grocery store veggie bag). Tear the leaves off the thick stems into bite size pieces. Spread out on cookie sheets.
- Drizzle with about 2 tsp of olive oil
- Sprinkle with Parmesan, Asiago or your seasonings of choice. Plus a sprinkle of kosher salt.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, until edges are brown and kale is crispy when moved in pan.
Here's the video from Kath Eats' website about how to make Kale Chips.
According to Wikipedia, "kale is considered to be a highly nutritious vegetable with powerful antioxidant properties and is considered to be anti-inflammatory. Kale is also very high in beta carotene, vitamin K, vitamin C, lutein, zeaxanthin, and reasonably rich in calcium."
If you try it or have tried it before, let me know! Enjoy! :)