I really have not had much to blog about lately other than training for the half marathon and, well, that's pretty much it. So I saw this on someone else's blog and thought it would give me somehting fun to post about. I think it's a "tag" type post, but instead of tagging someone just play along if you are so inclined!
Seven Random Things About Me:
- I hate to talk on the phone. When I get a voice mail at work, I cringe. And I stare at the little red light blinking and dread what the caller has to say. And if it's a call I don't have to return I'm SO RELIEVED. Silly, I know.
- I love to swim. I was on a swim team when I was younger, and I would swim every day if I could. Even in the winter (indoors of course.) My best stroke is the breaststroke followed by freestyle swimming. I was a horrible backstroke and butterfly swimmer. I'm jealous of those that can butterfly swim.
- I can make a MEAN lasagna. And an even meaner baked spaghetti. I think secretly I'm a very pale Italian.
- I can type extremely fast. About 85 words a minute. And fairly accurate too. My boss types with his index fingers and it DRIVES ME INSANE.
- I take pictures obsessively on my iphone. I've only had it a few months and I've already taken over 2,000 random pictures on it. It's ridiculous. But a fun hobby of mine I guess.
- I can speak in a British accent. Not a great one, but I can usually fake it for a few minutes until a really southern word comes up and then I screw it up. haha I also love the really deep South Scarlett O'Hara Southern accents. Where the words are draaaawn out. I love accents. (Still thinking about doing the accent vlog.)
- This one is gross but: I hate to throw up and fortunately it rarely happens. I could count on one hand the number of times in my life I've gotten sick and I still remember it like it was yesterday. In college, when I was hungover, I would just lay in bed for in misery for hours instead of .... you know...just "getting it over with." I know that's gross, but y'all know what I'm talking about it!
Favorite color: I am really loving kelly green lately and purple.
Favorite song: I have a LOT of favorites but the Season 1 Glee soundtrack is in my car right now on permanent rotation. "Don't Stop...Believing..."
Favorite dessert: Bananas Foster Cheesecake from Liberty Tap Room in Columbia, SC
Biggest pet peeve: Currently because it's fresh on my mind...ELITIST RUNNERS. There are 2 in my training group who won't even speak to the rest of us nor do they wait on us to finish like everyone else does.
When You Are Upset, You: Cry. Curl up on a couch. Call a friend. Whine on twitter. jk ;)
Your Favorite Pet: I love my kitties.
Black or White: Both?
Biggest fear: Not finding a companion to spend my life with.
Best Feature: No clue. Maybe my eyes? That sounds so cheesy.
Everyday Attitude: I like to make people laugh. I don't take life too seriously.
What is Perfection? Sitting on my back porch with the sun setting, drinking a glass of wine and chatting with a good friend.
Guilty Pleasure: Real Housewives!! Can't stop the train wreck so might as well join in.