- Going snowtubing in Blowing Rock, NC. (and visiting again for Thanksgiving except no snow - so we did wine tastings!)
- A trip to Charleston for my birthday in the Spring with some of my besties.
- NKOTB concert in the ATL! Have been wanting to see these guys ever since they first announced they were touring again and it finally happened. WINNING!
- My Gamecocks winning the National Championship in college baseball - AGAIN. Also, the football team having our first ever 11 win season. It was an awesome season despite a lot of setbacks. Our football team took on the motto of our baseball team: WIN ANYWAY.
- My first PR on a 5K!
- Cruising to Mexico. Hope to do this again next year. Amazing!
- Running my first ever half marathon. Still can't believe I did that. And that I'm doing it again in March. Insanity.
- Meeting Teresa Guidice from the Real Housewives of New Jersey. What a fun night! I'm really enjoying experimenting with her recipes.
- A trip to Orlando, Florida - twice! The second time we saw Breaking Dawn on premiere night. So.Much.Fun. What can we say, we love it there.
- And last...but mostly definitely not least...my trip to NYC. I love that city so much and can't wait to go back. There are rumors of a return visit in the Spring :) We'll see...(crossing fingers)
2011 thanks for being awesome. 2012, you have big shoes to fill. Let's do this!
Happy New Year everyone!