Time for a random Friday update. Here we go:
- This morning I turned my alarm off by accident and woke up at 10 til 8. I still made it to work on time and I even showered. VERY QUICKLY but it happened.
- If you follow me on twitter you know this already because I'm quite obnoxious with my SC baseball love, but...my boys are in the College World Series again! And we had to win 2 games yesterday to stay alive. Boom. We did it. We still have a chance for the championship. GO GAMECOCKS! Michael Roth. You should google him. No really. BEAST of an athlete. Also: adorable.
- I have exactly 30 days (from yesterday) til I go on a cruise. So I started the 30 Day Shred last night. Already sore. Ouch. I can do anything for 30 days right?
- I'm obsessed with neon. I have some neon running shoes but I want some neon laces to go in them. I bought a neon tank the other day at Old Navy. I realize I probably should not be wearing neon at "my age" but oh well. YOLO.
- Father's Day was fun. My dad and I are rarely serious. We have a lot of fun together and are always cracking jokes. He's such a good dad and still to this day slips me cash from time to time like I'm 16 yrs old. He chats up everyone he sees. The man never met a stranger. So cute. I love him. Happy Father's Day dad!
And just because... :)